来源:绿茵吧足球游戏网 作者:远平 点击:次
- Colors now have a "bleeding" effect, making it look less solid?
- Crowd now can be harder to see in darker areas like the top seats of a stadium, making the pitch and players be the main show?
- Skin tones now don't look so palid or washed out, giving it a more vivid look?
- Lights now can have influence in how colors look, bouncing off the players kits?
- Anti Aliasing has been applied in some degree to mask jagged edges in areas like the crowd and players names in theirs shirts?
- Smoother look to the whole game, overriding Konami's default vibrant and sharp style?
Download latest version of Reshade here or in the attached files below
Open the Reshade installer and select your PES21.exe
Select the option Direct3D 9/10/11
You can uncheck all effects and click next
Close the Reshade installer
Download my Reshade preset here or in the attached files below
Extract and copy all files to your PES 21 root directory
Overwrite if asked
Open the game normally (if you use Sider, open it)
A message should appear in top left letting you know Reshade is active
Press HOME key to open the menu
Click "Skip Tutorial"
Click in the drop-down menu just below Home and Setting options
Select the "PES Next Gen v1.ini" preset and apply
Wait for the effects to load
Select "Perfomance Mode" in the bottom right of menu
You can press HOME again to close the menu
② 群新手群：【171375282】（2000人） (责任编辑：远平)